Become part of the Hauser success story
Hotel Hauser in St. Moritz is one of the fairest employers in the Engadine. Here at the Hauser we live the work-life balance. As a training company, we are proud to create a place for our employees where they feel at home and to train our next generation of tourism professionals. As an ibexfairstay hotel, we stand for regionality and sustainability at the highest level and are looking for employees who share these values.
We want happy employees
The Hauser St. Moritz is managed by the 5th generation with a lot of heart and soul and innovative ideas. We, Nina Mark-Hauser and Nik Hauser, are hoteliers and restaurateurs with passion. It is exactly this passion that we want to pass on to our team. Thus, every single employee is a host for us and an important contact person towards the guests.
What our employees say
What we offer you
- Fully equipped accommodation facilities within walking distance of the Hauser
- Bicycles for employees
- E-bike rental (subject to availability)
- Three healthy meals a day even on your days off
- An open-minded, motivated and familiar team
- Annual employment possible
- Advancement opportunities
- Internal training & courses
- Performance-related remuneration is a matter of course
- Duty rosters 3 weeks in advance
- Regular working hours, usually 2 days off at a time
- Fair working time record
- 5 weeks vacation per year
- Working clothes are provided for the most part
- Work clothes are washed free of charge
- Sports and activity program at Hauser for your work-life balance
- 25% discount for consumption in the restaurant, confectionery & at the RooBar
- 50% discounted stays for family members subject to availability
All this needs our hotel
Chef de Rang
Do you like to be at the guest & have a friendly smile? For our team we are looking for a spontaneous personality who appreciates regional specialties.
Chef de Partie
Do you love regional & seasonal cuisine? With us you can use your creative ideas at the stove.
Bring movement into your everyday life! Stay fit with your job as a Food Runner. Here you can combine fine hospitality, language skills & the joy of exercise.
Front office staff
Are you charming, reliable & can respond to guest requests? In our young & motivated team we are looking for a flexible personality with immediate effect.
Are you better with a keyboard than with a pen? Then become part of our team & implement more digitization projects.
Do you like wine, sausage & other regional products? At Hauser you can work with sustainable small suppliers & farmers from the region.
For this we stand
We are cordial to the guest & to the nature. We take our social responsibility. Our actions are always environmentally oriented & sustainable.